Sunday, February 24, 2008

A beautiful musical - Everyone says I love you

I wanted to watch some telly during my dinner. But there was nothing interesting on regular cable. So I turned to on demand. While hoping against hope I was flipping the channels. Suddenly a title caught my eyes. "Everyone says I love you" - Woody Allen. Interesting! I dig Woody Allen movies. So I thought, "Let's see what this is about".

Now I don't want to give away too much information. If you like Woody Allen movies, you will like this one. The cast is really fabulous. It has Ed Norton, Julia Roberts. It is a musical and everyone sings in this movie. Oh yes and there is a Hindi song too.

I am just surprised that I never knew about this movie considering this was made in 1996.

It has been a while since I watched a good movie and my Netflix subscription has not been used. So I guess this will help me restart my movie watching experience.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone Says I Love You is a fantastic movie, full of creativity and invention. I love it when the taxi driver starts crooning in Hindi. I also love the montage of the kids at the door on Halloween. Hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home