Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Turning 28... with the buzz of the pager

So I turned 28 today. Yesterday and until I went to bed, I had made so many plans regarding how I will start my birthday, make new resolutions, plan for the year ahead etc. etc.

So thinking of that I went to sleep and all of a sudden....
BeepBeep.... BeepBeepBeep.... BeepBeepBeepBeep...... . Man! That's my pager. Is it? Am I sure someone has not sent me SMS to wish my happy birthday. No way! I can distinguish my pager's sound from a mile! Yes, it was my pager telling me that I needed to log on immediately and respond to some potential problem, of course.

Well, so I logged in, checked message, responded to the situation and now I will be going back to sleep again.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home