Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pizza

It is about 1230 pm. I am kind of hungry. What should I have for lunch?
Hmmm..

Shall I go to Preet's? I go there pretty much every weekend. Also, it is kind of expensive. So Mr. Sumod, what is your plan B?

Subway... no. It is too usual... you used to eat there pretty much everyday. For how long will you eat veggie delight?

Chipotle is very far; also it has the same usualness like Subway.

Shall I order a pizza. Again, it is very expensive. I don't want to pay money and get fat.

You complain too much.

Hey why not make your own pizza? Anyway you have to go for groceries. Secondly you wanted to make pizza for quite some time. Make it while watching your stupid and funny Hindi movie.
Done.

After 3 hours,

One large Boboli pizza crust = 4 dollars
One Boboli pizza sauce = 70 cents
Four Toppings Tomatoes, Bell Papers, Onions, Pineapple chunks = 3 dollars
Asiago Pressato Italian cheese = 3 dollars
Having the fun of baking your own pizza and eating it too = Priceless!!

Here are the pics of the pre-release version, just before going into the oven and the pic of my first pizza , Pizza v. 1.0





1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Mandar Apte said...

Looks Great!!!
Make one for me when you come back to India!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home